Everything we do here at Choice Jade Photography is perfectly streamlined. And to give our couples all the attention they deserve, we only take on a small number of weddings each year. Here’s the wedding photography workflow that we follow to create an incredible client experience for you, from start to finish:
2. WE’RE AVAILABLE! So we schedule an in-person consultation and gush all about your wedding plans. (For out of state couples, we use Google Hangouts.)
3. We hit it up at the consultation and you decide to book.
4. You sign the contract online and pay the deposit within 7 days: the date is reserved.
5. When you’re ready to schedule your engagement session, I’ll send you an engagement questionnaire to get to know you a bit more and gather ideas for the photo shoot.
6.We have fun at the engagement session and get to know each other.
7. Your engagement photos will be ready within 2 weeks. We’ll invite you and your friends and family to a “reveal party”: we’ll enjoy the photos together, design your engagement album or guestbook, and order other wall-ready products.
8. Your engagement album and wall arts are delivered.
9. The remaining balance (due 30 days prior to your wedding day) is taken care of.
10. The month of your wedding, I’ll send out a wedding day questionnaire to gather all the important details that I need for the wedding day.
11. The week of your wedding, I’ll follow up to make sure we’re all on the same page.
12. We celebrate the biggest day of your life together!
13. Your wedding photos will be ready within 4 weeks. We’ll invite you and your friends and family to another “reveal party”: we’ll relive the best day of your life, design your wedding album, and order other print products for your walls.
14. Your wedding album and wall arts are delivered.
15. You leave us a great review and share your experience with our future couples.
So this is it: our step-by-step wedding photography workflow. It might seem a bit overwhelming. But no worries! You don’t need to keep track of everything: that’s our job. And we’ll guide you through every step of the process! (If you have any more questions about we do, check out our “frequently asked questions” page.)