Celebrating Friendship: A Styled Galentine’s Day Party at Majorette
Like so many good things in life, connecting with Grace of Saving Grace Occasions was totally a happy coincidence! When we sat down and talked about this styled shoot idea she had — a vibrant, fun, girly Galentine’s Day dinner party, I jumped on board instantly.
To be honest, I haven’t been the biggest fan of Parks and Recreation, which is only because I don’t watch many TV shows any more these days, not in the least because I don’t like the show. But who could resist a dinner party with their bestie, filled with bright colors, textured florals, drip cake, patterned plates and throw pillows, and napkins with friendship quotes, not to mention a custom made signature cocktail?
And I knew Grace was going to put up an amazing shoot!
- Photographer: Choice Jade Photography
- Event Designer: Annie and Grace of Saving Grace Occasions
- Venue: Majorette
- Floral Designer: Stems STL
- Cake Designer: Kaked by Katie
- Stationery Designer & Paper Goods: Josie Collett
- Plates & Flatware: Target
- Napkins with Friendship Quotes: Jordan Brennan